At GRACE, the health of our surrogates and the success of the surrogacy journey is our main priority. In order to achieve a successful journey we have to ensure that you meet the standard qualifications to become a surrogate. Please read the following requirements to make sure you can qualify to become a surrogate and help a family!
- You must have at least one healthy pregnancy and delivery
- You must be a resident or citizen of the United States with proper documentation.
- You must be between the ages of 20-38 if this will be your first time as a surrogate. (For repeat surrogates, your medical screening must be done before your 40th birthday)
- Your Body Mass Index must not be greater than 32
- You must be in good physical and mental health
- You must be compliant and available on schedule