At GRACE we understand the extraordinary act that is to become a surrogate and give the gift of life. This the reason why we think that you deserve an extraordinary compensation!
Our benefit package is one of the highest on the market for the simple reason that being a surrogate is a monumental commitment and it is only normal that you are compensated for your time, your efforts, your emotional and physical dedication to a successful journey!
Our benefits package includes your base compensation as well as many other benefits you will receive during the pregnancy.
After you connect with our Surrogacy Director (Ashley Gray) who is in charge of the intake process, you will receive your Summary of Benefits. We make sure to take into consideration your personal situation, whether you work or you are a stay at home mom, you have a medical insurance or not, you have been a surrogate before or not, where you reside, etc.
The Base Compensation will vary whether you have been a surrogate or not. The more experience the higher the compensation.
The other benefits include:
- Monthly allowance to cover your expenses such as mileage, parking, prenatal vitamins, etc.
- Maternity clothing allowance paid to you at 12 weeks and 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Oral medication and injectable medication start fee which will be paid when you start taking the medication prescribed by the IVF clinic
- Transfer fee, which will be paid to you the day of the embryo transfer in order to cover your lost wages, child care, your bed rest, etc.
- You will be compensated for any invasive procedures you might have such as but not limited to D&C, hysteroscopy, hysterectomy, cesarean, selective reduction, cerclage, surgical procedures to resolve ectopic pregnancy, abortion.
- Your health insurance (and all other insurance related fees) will be reimbursed.